Recruit better.. conquer more!
Get access to and hire international tech talents
Finding the right tech talent can be a real struggle! Together with our partners, we're here to help you identify, match and (hopefully) hire the next bright mind in line
AIESEC is the world's largest youth-run organisation connecting companies with, mainly, IT talent and BA profiles (including sales and marketing) from abroad. The candidates will have at least a bachelor degree and usually have gained some experience on the side. As a full-time employee for 6-18 months, they will contribute with the needed drive and creative input any company needs. Around 60% of the trainees continue at their company with an open-end contract afterward.
- 70000+ available talent on partners.aiesec.org
- Sourcing from 120+ countries.
- Pre-selection of candidates based on individual needs.
- Administration and legality of the relocation taken care of (incl. VISA, help with accommodation, and CPR).
- Ongoing integration and development activities for the trainee by AIESEC.
E-mail: Tania Lifciu firstname.lastname@example.org
Copenhagen Capacity - International Talent Connect
Copenhagen Capacity’s talent efforts is a supplement to your own recruitment strategy. Their talent acquisition services will help you reach international candidates outside your usual recruitment channels, and to achieve high international exposure of your company and your open positions in Greater Copenhagen.
- Reach highly-skilled international talent in and outside EU through our Targeted Talent Attraction Campaigns
- Increase traffic from international talents to your website and open jobs at the Greater Cph Career portal
- Matchmaking between our +7000 international talents in our Talent Pool and your open jobs
- Expand your network of talented young international talents from all 8 universities in Denmark
E-mail: Dan Rosenberg email@example.com