Fintechs for Tomorrow
Copenhagen Fintech and Citi jointly invites to a Lunch Presentation with guest speaker Ronit Ghose, Global Head of Banks Research at Citi. He will present the new Citi GPS report: “Bank of the Future: The ABC of Finance of Tomorrow”.
Topics that Ronit will discuss are:
- The AI Boom and Financial Services use cases
- How Big Tech is disrupting Banks especially in China and EM
- Blockchain may be big one day but today it is “1993”
- Will byzantine Core systems sink legacy Banks?
- Who are the FinTech BRATs?
Since Ronit also covers Nordic banks, he will of course relate this to the local environment.
You will also get to meet three very promising Danish fintech startups from the FinTech Lab:
Chainalysis – recently featured in “Forbes Fintech 50 2018: The Future of Blockchain And Cryptocurrency”. Chainalysis protects the junction between finance and the decentralized internet.
NewBanking – financial identity management, transaction monitoring and verification using blockchain as technological platform and redefining the ownership of personal verified data.
Cardlay – white label solution that integrates cards and expense management in an intelligent and intuitive platform offering a real-time overview of transactions and expenditures.
- Registration from 11:15. A light lunch will be served at the event.
Friday 23rd of March 2018
11:15 - 13:00
Copenhagen Fintech Lab
Applebys Plads 7, 1411 Copenhagen